A Thank You Note From a Valued Parent #AutismAwareness
Back to school can be a busy time for any parent. For parents with children with autism, it can be especially stressful. Transitions can sometimes be hard for children with ASD so it is important that parents have the resources to make the transition as stress-free and smooth as possible.
The folks here at Animate Behavior compiled a few of our favorite back to school resources to help families with these coming changes.
- Helping Students With Autism Transition Into a New School Year
- How to help your autistic child adjust to middle school
- It’s time to head back to school! Four tips for reducing stress
- Back to school resources for parents with children with autism
- Helping students with autism make the back-to-school transition
We hope this article is helpful.
Please share this with your network and on social media. Help get the word out and help others!